الثلاثاء، 15 سبتمبر 2009

ITALIAN PHRASEBOOK - ITALIAN LOVE PHRASES

ITALIAN PHRASEBOOK - ITALIAN LOVE PHRASES

Ti amo!

I love you! (informal)

Amore mio!

My love!

Sei molto bella!

You are very beautiful!

Sei molto bello!

You are very handsome!

Ciao bella!

Hello pretty girl!

Tu sei la mia felicità!

You are my happyness!

Sei tutto per me!

You are everything for me!

Sei in mio cuore!

You are in my heart!

Voglio un baccio!

I want a kiss!

Voglio bacciarti!

I want to kiss you!

Mi manchi!

I miss you!

Faccio tutto per te!

I can do everything for you!

Un cioccolato con amore per te!

A chocolate with love to you!

Andiamo al cine stasera?

Let´s go to the theater tonight?

Vorrei andare a Venezia con me?

Would you like to go to Venice with me?

Voglio stare sempre con te!

I allways want to be with you!

Che bella giornata, stai da solo?

What a beautiful day, are you alone?

Hai una ragazza? / Hai la ragazza?

Do you have a girlfriend?

Hai un ragazzo? / Hai il ragazzo?

Do you have a boyfriend?

Sei fidanzato?

Are you engaged? (for men; formal)

Sei fidanzata?

Are you engaged? (for women; formal)

Vuoi essere la mia ragazza? / ragazzo?

Do you want to be my girlfriend? / boyfriend?

Ti voglio bene!

I love you!

Settemila baci per te!

Seven thousand kisses for you!

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. Ti amo!

    I love you! (informal)
    Te amo

    Amore mio!

    My love!
    Mi amor

    Sei molto bella!

    You are very beautiful!
    Eres muy guapa

    Sei molto bello!

    You are very handsome!
    Eres muy guapo

    Ciao bella!

    Hello pretty girl!
    Hola bella niña

    Tu sei la mia felicità!

    You are my happyness!

    Eres mi alegria.

    ردحذف